Mission-Driven Sales Manager
Location: San Francisco, USA
We’re on the look out for an experienced Sales person to join our purpose-driven company and drive our B2B sales and partnerships. The first thing we want is for you to give a damn about our mission: helping people access clean water! After that, if you have a proven sales background with experience working in an early stage company on growth, we feel you’ll be a great fit for the role. You’ll be joining our close-knit family to develop sales strategies and growth initiatives to achieve and exceed company sales goals, which helps to provide those in need with clean water access. The ideal person is driven, like us, strategic and has a strong ability to work cross-functionally in an entrepreneurial and hands-on environment. Importantly, you’ll not be looking for a playbook to get started but will work with us to create our own sales playbook. We have fun and work extremely hard to change lives (coasters need not apply because the role is challenging)!
What you’ll do:
- Involved in every step of the sales process – from crafting delightful client pitches, to closing deals, to maintaining the client relationship afterwards.
- Work across multiple B2B sales channels.
- Actively explore new sales channels for acquiring customers.
- Collaborate with the procurement team to determine that GiveMeTap has the right product for our customers, based on customer feedback.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to create the most efficient and streamlined order processes, from customer order to receipt of goods.
- Analyze market and customer trends to deliver sales forecasts and plans.
- Help us develop and manage a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline.
Skills/qualities you’ll have:
- A deep desire to help people live healthy and happy lives.
- Passionate personality, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in sales in consumer goods/fashion industry or worked for a merchandise or product rep company.
- Ideally helped scale company revenues in excess of $5M.
- Rank in the top 5% on current Sales Team.
- An ability to “get stuck in” and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- A positive, giving personality and someone that is open and sharing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate the company’s story and values to potential customers.
Apply by sending us your covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Let us know in your covering letter 1) why you'd love to work with us? 2) the best deal you have closed? How did you do it?